(1) Ge, Yijun,…,Cheng, Wei*, Yu, Jintai*;Genetic architectures of cerebral ventricles and their overlap with neuropsychiatric traits,Nature Human Behaviour, 2023
(2) Zhao, Yujie, …,Cheng, Wei*;The brain structure, immunometabolic and genetic mechanisms underlying the association between lifestyle and depression,Nature Mental Health, 2023.
(3) Jiang, Yuchao, …,Cheng, Wei*, Feng, Jianfeng*;Neuroimaging biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes with distinct trajectories in schizophrenia,Nature Mental Health, 2023.
(4) Gong, Weikang; …; Feng, Jianfeng;Cheng, Wei*; Brain structure is linked to the association between family environment and behavioral problems in children in the ABCD study,Nature Communications, 2021, 12(1): 1-10.
(5) Li, Yuzhu; …;Cheng, Wei*; Feng, Jianfeng*; The brain structure and genetic mechanisms underlying the nonlinear association between sleep duration, cognition and mental health,Nature Aging, 2022, 2(5): 425-437.
(6)Cheng, Wei#; Rolls, Edmund T#et al.; Functional connectivities in the brain that mediate the association between depressive problems and sleep quality,JAMA Psychiatry, 2018, 75(10): 1052-1061.
(7) Du, Jingnan; …;Cheng, Wei*; Feng, Jianfeng; Association between parental age, brain structure, and behavioral and cognitive problems in children,Molecular Psychiatry, 2021, 27(2): 967-975.